I shared this recipe on my friend Alyssa’s blog The Recipe Critic when she had her sweet baby girl. It’s the perfect summer treat. It does need at least 8 hours to freeze so I recommend making it at night and popping it in the freezer overnight. Then you can enjoy it the next day to your taste buds delight.
Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 21 oz. can raspberry pie filling
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. Beat again.
- Stir in the pie filling and graham crackers until well combined.
- Pour into a freezable container and freeze at least 8 hours or overnight until firm.