I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™
Just a few ingredients are needed to make these easy Italian Meatball Bombs. Quick and easy recipes are a must during the holidays!
With all the holiday baking and parties and shopping and running around who wants to spend a lot of time cooking dinner? Not me. I rely on quick and easy meals this time of year. These Italian Meatball Bombs take less than 10 minutes to prepare and about 15 minutes to bake. Dinner is served. I used Johnsonville Classic Italian Style Meatballs and they taste amazing.
This recipe makes 8 bombs but you can easily make more. Johnsonville meatballs come in three flavors: Original Italian, Homestyle and Three Cheese. You can count on them being made of premium cuts of pork like all Johnsonville products. These meatballs are fully cooked and you can find them in the freezer section. The possibilities are endless with how you can use these.
- 8 count jumbo biscuits ( I used Pillsbury Grands)
- 8 Johnsonville Italain Style Meatballs, thawed
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 4 Tbsp finely shredded italian blend cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Flatten out the biscuits to a 4 inch diameter. Place one meatball onto each biscuit. Top with 1 Tbsp sauce and ½ Tbsp cheese.
- Bring two sides together and pinch seams. Do the same with the other two sides. Place seam side down onto baking sheet.
- Stir together the melted butter, seasoning and garlic. Brush onto tops of bombs.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest board!