This Blueberry Cobbler Cake is a perfect mix of a cobbler and a cake. It’s a great treat to bring to a potluck!
One of my favorite desserts, right here. It tastes like the baby of a fruit cobbler and a cake. Blueberry is my favorite pie filling so that is what I used. You can use any kind you like. Strawberry and raspberry would be heavenly, too. Just remember what I said about the baby thing. Once you eat this, you’ll know. If you have leftover pie filling, save it and make a few of these little pie babies. Boy, what’s with all this “baby” talk? Don’t go there…
Blueberry Cobbler Cake
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 c. butter
- 1½ c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract or vanilla extract
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 21 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- powdered sugar for dusting
- whipped cream
- Cream together butter, sugar, and eggs until fluffy.
- Add the almond or vanilla extract. Stir in flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Put the batter in a greased 9x13 pan. Spoon the pie filling into the cake, in 16 spots, spacing 4 spoonfuls evenly in each direction.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Filling will sink into the cake while baking.
- Serve warm. Dust with powdered sugar and add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each serving, if you want.