Also be sure to check out the Pass the Sauce contest. The contest allows you to send your football rivals (your friends who root for different teams!) some fun smack talk to enter to win a year’s supply of Sweet Baby Ray’s! Simply head to the contest on SBR’s Facebook page, pick the type of cheeky smack talk card you want to send, customize it how you’d like, and send the card to a friend via email or Facebook. You get entered to win one of 50 cases of a year’s supply of SBR! Plus, the best part is both you and the friend get a coupon for $1 off two bottles of SBR.
BBQ Chicken Dip
Author: Mandy Bird
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, shredded (you can use rotisserie or canned also)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, sour cream and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Place into a greased 8×8 square pan.
- Top with remaining cheese and green onions, reserving the green parts for later.
- Bake until bubbly for 20-30 minutes.
- Top with reserved green onion tops.