I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
And once it came out of the oven, I couldn’t wait to top it off and dig in!
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 can (2.5 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) TACO BELL® 99% Fat Free Refried Beans
- 3 cups tortilla chips (3 oz.)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (18.2 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Heat oven to 350°F; spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Stir in Finishing Sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spread chips onto bottom of prepared baking dish; top with layers of beans, meat, cheese and olives
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
- Top with Filling Sauce and peppers.