The Eggland’s Best information, coupons, and gift cards have been provided by Eggland’s Best. All thoughts are 100% my own.
These Triple Layer Brownies are a delicious holiday dessert. The peppermint flavor goes along perfectly with the Christmas season. Three layers of deliciousness in one treat. Brownies are always welcome at any party!
See that brownie? It’s Christmas! Everything about it yells, “Christmas is coming!” I am in heaven this time of year. Everyone is usually happier and kinder this time of year. It’s just a cozy holiday. I have teamed up with Eggland’s Best to bring this fun post to you. I created the recipe and Eggland’s Best has a giveaway for you so stick around after the recipe to enter to win.
I do a lot of holiday baking. I mean, lots. Between Christmas parties, school parties, neighbor gifts, blog recipes for you all, etc. my days are filled with baking. I love it. By using Eggland’s Best eggs in my holiday desserts, I’m sneaking in vitamins, too. EB eggs have 10 times the vitamin E, which help you fight of those sick days during winter months. Umm… start cracking those eggs! And P.S. If you’re trying to be healthy whilst enjoying those holiday treats, EB eggs are only 60 calories whild ordinary eggs have 70 and they have 25% less saturated fat. You’re welcome.
- 20 oz. Box brownie mix
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 16 oz. Container cream cheese frosting
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 12 oz pkg mint flavored chocolate chips
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil just until combined.
- Grease the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan; pour in the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 27-30 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Spread frosting over the cooled brownies; refrigerate until set.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. You can also do this in a microwave safe bowl and heat it for 1 minute. Stir and continue to heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in the cereal and spread over the frosting. Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
Now for the giveaway… one of you will receive two coupons, each valid for a free carton of EB eggs and a $25 VISA gift card to make your own holiday recipe. To enter to win simply use the rafflecopter form below.
Make sure to follow Eggland’s Best on Social Media!
- Eggland’s Best Website: http://bit.ly/zSp1Fu
- Eggland’s Best Facebook page (@EgglandsBestEggs): http://on.fb.me/WUT330
- Eggland’s Best Twitter page (@EgglandsBest): http://bit.ly/Ze6Ksi
- Eggland’s Best Pinterest page (@EgglandsBest): http://bit.ly/JGUBsj
- Eggland’s Best Instagram page (@EgglandsBest): http://bit.ly/1un6l7g