This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick & Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Taco Casserole is the delicious taco in casserole form which makes it a one dish meal that the whole family will love.
My kids love helping me in the kitchen. Well, not the cleaning part. They love cooking and baking with me. Hannah is to the point where she can cook all by herself. She made dinner the other night and it was delicious. Emma love dumping ingredients in and stirring. We made a delicious dinner the other night using McCormick’s Taco Seasoning. It was so easy!
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.