This Sunrise Smoothie is refreshing and a perfect summer drink! Fresh fruit never tasted so good.
Amy from My Name is Snickerdoodle here! One of my favorite things about summer is all the fresh fruit in season! I typically will buy whatever is on sale and freeze it. Last year I shared how I did flash froze my strawberries and peaches so we could have them on hand throughout the summer. They were great for desserts and smoothies!
I’ll typically make my kiddos a fresh smoothie 3 mornings a week and they love to help. It’s a great way to get them into the kitchen!
This Sunrise Smoothie was voted the most favorite so it’s in the rotation quite often! It’s really refreshing and super easy!
- 2 Cups Strawberries, Frozen
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks, Frozen
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2-3 Cups Orange Juice
- Place ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Depending on how thin or thick you like your smoothie depends on how much orange juice you'll use.