These little Sugar Cookie Nests are sure to make people smile. Made with store-bought sugar cookie dough, they couldn’t be any easier to make!
I made these with a regular muffin pan. I highly recommend using a Mini Muffin Pan. I used Nestle Tollhouse Sugar Cookie dough which came in pre-cut squares. I used two squares per cookie, rolled into one ball. If you use a mini pan, use one square and roll it into a ball.
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- green icing
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Roll dough into one inch balls for mini muffin pan or 1½ inch for regular muffin pan. Place into greased pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Using green icing, pipe into the cookie nests and top with eggs.