This Strawberry Lemonade Pie has been made into individual servings because everything tastes better in small form! You can easily make it into a whole pie if you prefer. With Lucky Leaf® Premium Pie Filling, there’s a fast and easy dessert coming your way.
I am super excited to be an ambassador for Lucky Leaf Pie Filling! I have worked with them before and am happily continuing my partnership this year. I absolutely love their product and it’s something I totally feel comfortable sharing with you. Lucky Leaf is such a high quality product that I love 100%.
I have always loved strawberry pie filling and Lucky Leaf’s if full of yummy berries. There’s no skimping here. Ain’t nobody got time for wimpy pie filling. Give me the berries! I knew I wanted to make a pie of sorts for you guys. Then I decided since it’s practically summer to make it a lemonade pie. Thus, the Strawberry Lemonade Pie was born. Except, I am not fond of photographing whole pies. They are hard! It just ends up a big ol’ mess. So I made this pie into pie cups. Genius, I know and you’re welcome.
I just layered all the pie components into individual glasses and topped them off with a dollop of pie filling and graham cracker crumbs because it’s pretty. These only take about minutes to put together once the lemonade filling has set which is about 8 hours or overnight. Then you just put it all together. You can totally make this into a pie if you want. I made four individual servings but you would get 8 servings from a pie. However you make this, you’re going to love it.
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 14 oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. Container of whipped topping
- yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling
- Mix together the lemonade concentrate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in the whipped topping and yellow food coloring if using. Mix until
- Let it sit in the fridge over night or 8 hours.
- Mix together the melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Layer the crumb mixture, lemonade mixture and pie filling in small glasses.
- You can also make this into a whole pie. Just press the crumb mixture into a
- pie plate and top with lemonade mixture. Set in fridge overnight or 8 hours.
- Top with pie filling.