Strawberry Cream Bars are full of great flavor and texture. The crumbly crust and smooth creamy filling go perfectly with strawberry fruit filling. It’ll be a hit anytime you make it!
Valentine’s Day is in a couple days so of course I needed to share a recipe with red in it. These Strawberry Cream Bars are such a great recipe in lots of ways. First, it tastes so so good. You can’t beat the creamy filling and Lucky Leaf fruit filling either. The whole strawberries in it are amazing in this recipe. Lucky Leaf has been making fruit filling for a long time so of course it always tastes amazing.
Second, these bars are so easy to make. Just mix up the crust/topping and add the creamy filling topped with Lucky Leaf fruit filling and swirl together before sprinkling with the crumbly topping. Bake and cool before devouring them all.
If you have any leftovers, store covered in the fridge. Eat them within a day or two for best taste and texture. Also be sure to visit Lucky Leaf for more great recipe ideas!
- Crust and Topping:
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can strawberry Lucky Leaf Premium Fruit Filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk until ingredients are combined. Add butter and combine until mixture is the size of peas and crumbly.
- Reserve ¾ cup of crumb mixture and set aside to use for the topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into prepared baking pan. Set aside and prepare filling.
- Add the sour cream, sugar, 2 tablespoon of flour, eggs and vanilla to a large bowl and mix until all the ingredients are evenly combined. Spread filling over prepared crust. Drop spoonfuls of strawberry pie filling evenly over sour cream filling. Gently swirl pie filling with sour cream mixture using a spoon.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until top of bars begin to brown and center of bars is set. Cool completely and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!
This sponsored post is part of my ongoing role as an ambassador for Lucky Leaf® Fruit Filling and Topping.