Strawberry Cheesecake Salad will be the star of any potluck picnic. It’s so creamy and full of strawberry flavor.
Summer’s a comin’! Can you feel it? It’s getting time for picnics, summer potlucks and BBQ’s. It’s Debbie here, back again this month from Made From Pinterest with a great salad for the upcoming summer!
This creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is made even creamier with the cheesecake pudding added in. Although the recipe recommends to chill the creamy cheesecake mixture for an hour or so, you can definitely make this right away without chilling and it is still great.
With strawberries and bananas, it’s also a salad that your kids are going to ask for again and again. I promise it’s that good!
- 12 oz. whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (powder)
- 2 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving)
- miniature marshmallows (if desired - add just before serving)
- Wash and slice your strawberries.
- In a large bowl combine your whipped topping with the strawberry yogurt until well incorporated.
- Add in the cheesecake pudding powder and mix well until all clumps are gone.
- You can put this in the refrigerator for about an hour to set but if you need to make it up right away, you can skip this step and it will still taste wonderful!
- Add in your strawberries and bananas. Add the marshmallows if desired.
- Keep refrigerated and serve immediately so the bananas won't brown.
We always love sharing with Mandy’s Recipe Box. Thanks for letting us come visit today Mandy!
Are you looking for some more SALAD ideas? Check these out!