Strawberries ‘N Cream Cookies are filled with cran-strawberries and white chocolate chips. I used my favorite cookie recipe for the base. Fill up that cookie jar!
I made you some cookies. All you gotta do is come get them. They are mighty tasty. They have cran-strawberries in them which I use in my No-Bake Granola Bars. And they are made from my favorite chocolate chip cookies. So much goodness going on I tell you. And if they have fruit in them, they totally count as a health food.
Strawberries 'N Cream Cookies
Author: Mandy Bird
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher (coarse) salt (Or table salt, but I love the flavor of using kosher salt)
- 3 c. flour
- 1 C. white chocolate chips
- 1 C. dried strawberry flavored cranberries
- Mix the eggs, butter, sugars, and extract.
- Add the salt, soda, and flour.
- Combine and add the chips and cranberries.
- Mix all together.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool one minute.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
I bought my strawberry flavored cranberries at Winco, but check these out: dried strawberry flavored cranberries
You will love these Strawberries & Cream Bars, too!