Stir Fry Chicken and Rice is one of my top 10 easy dinner recipes that I make when I’m in a hurry. It’s so quick to prepare and tastes so good. It’s ready in about 20 minutes.
- 2 pkgs. frozen stir fry vegetables of your choice
- 1 (12.1 oz) bottle Kikomen's stir fry sauce
- 2 (13 oz. each) cans of chicken, I buy mine at Costco
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet and add the vegetables. Cook until almost done.
- Add chicken and stir in sauce.
- Cook til veggies are tender and chicken is warmed through.
- Serve over rice.