Grilling season is finally here! Along with picnics and family cookouts. All that good food surely has some spicy seasoning to go along with it. Thank goodness for Tums. When I am pregnant, I live on the stuff. I keep it in my medicine cabinet and also in my night stand. I actually like the taste of them. The tropical is my favorite. Now you can get a TUMS Free Roll at Walmart when you buy Tums, while supplies last. Walmart is the best place to stock up on Tums.
I made some Steak Kabobs and they were spicy! My husband loves spicy food, but me… not so much. I can only handle a little kick. Tums were there to save the day.
- 2 lbs Sirloin steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 oz. whole mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 pkg. Grill Mates Montreal Steak Marinade plus ingredients called for on package
- wooden skewers (soak in water for 30 minutes so they don't burn)
- Mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Place meat in a large resealable bag.
- Pour marinade over meat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Assemble shish kabobs by sliding on steak veggies.
- Place on a grill and cook until done, turning every so often.
And these were spicy to me! Good thing I had my Tums nearby.