South of the Border Burritos are such an easy dinner recipe. Filled with delicious ingredients, you won’t regret serving them up!
Hola! Since Cinco de Mayo is coming up, I am sharing a yummy Mexican recipe today. It’s a wrap/burrito. Mess free eating at its best. And oh so yummy. I made a roast and shredded it up for this, but you could also use ground beef. My children liked it so that makes this a keeper in my kitchen. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- 3 c. shredded beef or 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 can Pinto beans, drained
- 1 pkg. Zatarains Dirty Rice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortilla
- In a large skillet, Prepare rice as directed on the package.
- Add beef, taco seasoning, and beans.
- Spoon onto tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold in the bottom end of the tortilla and wrap it up. Place seam side down a plate and microwave each one for 30 seconds. Eat as is or top with salsa or anything else you like.