S’mores are a classic summer time treat and these S’mores Rice Krispy Treats need to be added to the summer time traditions!
Can I get an amen for quick and easy recipes? Especially no bake recipes. Especially no bake dessert recipes. Do you know how happy they make me? Extremely happy, in case you were still wondering. If I can make a dessert without heating up the kitchen then I’m all over that. And if it’s fast to prepare as well? Then you can be sure I’m a happy girl.
I used cocoa rice krispy cereal instead of regular rice krispy cereal and added some crushed graham crackers to the mix. The result are these perfect squares of summer time bliss. But of course you can make them any time of the year. The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for them to set so you can cut into them and serve. But. I always eat some right out of the saucepan. It has to be done. Now go make them and see how great you are at sharing them. NOTE: It’ll be hard to share. Just sayin’.
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the cereal and crushed graham crackers. Stir until completely combined.
- Spread into a 9x13 pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Let sit until set. Cut into squares.
Be sure to save this to your Pinterest boards!