Slow cooker recipes are some of the best out there. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta is no exception. It’s so creamy and has a little kick with buffalo wing sauce!
Do you guys like spicy food? I never really have but lately I’m starting to like it more. Never a lot of heat but just enough of a bite. And I love that this Buffalo Chicken Pasta is easily adjusted to make it really spicy or just a hint. The buffalo wing sauce gives it great flavor but the more you add the spicier it is. My three-year-old son even ate this up. It’s super kid friendly.
If you use the amount of buffalo wing sauce listed in the ingredients it’s just barely spicy at all. Some would say it’s actually not spicy at all. You can keep it at that amount if serving to kids and then just let people add more sauce to their own serving if they want it spicier. Or add more at the beginning when preparing the recipe. It’s your call!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 24 oz chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Buffalo Wing sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- 16 oz fettuccine noodles
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken, broth, ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch mix, garlic powder and salt. Top with the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the remaining ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce to the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water. Add to the slow cooker and whisk everything together.
- Add the chicken back in along with the noodles.
- Cover and cook another hour until noodles are done, stirring every 15 minutes.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!