Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli is sure to be added to the make again list of recipes. When a slow cooker is involved, it’s bound to be awesome!
I love using my slow cooker as you can see from my Slow Cooker Potato Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo and Old Fashioned Baked Beans. This Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli is added to the favorite slow cooker recipes of mine. The flavors are so so good and I love broccoli and rice. It’s an all around great recipe the whole family will love.
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 C. beef broth
- ½ C. soy sauce
- ⅓ C. dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp. sauce from the dish once it’s cooked
- 16 oz. frozen broccoli florets
- rice, white or brown (I do half and half)
- In the slow cooker,mix together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic.
- Place meat strips on top and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for six hours.
- When done, in a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 4 Tbsp. sauce. Pour back in the cooker and stir. Add frozen broccoli and cook another 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Be sure to check out these other Slow Cooker Beef recipes: