I love this Shepherd’s Pie Recipe when I need a quick and hearty meal. It’s got everything you need in one dish: meat, green beans, mashed potatoes and cheese!
Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. garlic salt to taste
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can green beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked mashed potatoes (instant or regular), hot
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef with onion over medium high heat.
- Add garlic salt and stir. Continue cooking until beef is done.
- Add tomato soup and green beans; heat through.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Top with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Place under broiler to melt the cheese. Watch carefully to not burn.