Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Potatoes are a great side to any meal. They take just minutes to prepare!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Kraft Foods #FreshTake #cbias #SocialFabric
- ¼ C. Dijon mustard
- ¼ C. Olive Oil
- 1 package of Kraft Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Fresh Take
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces with skin on
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mustard and oil.
- Stir in the Fresh Take.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Grease or spray with cooking spray a large roasting pan and add the potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, stirring half way through cooking time.
- Check to see if done by poking a potato with a fork.