These Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese Sliders are the perfect appetizer, Game Day food or light meal. Just watch them disappear!
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and safe night celebrating the New Year. I know everyone is probably posting healthy recipes all over blogland today, but you know me! At least these are little sliders instead of the whole big sandwich, though, right? Don’t worry, I will be sharing healthier recipes, too. But I neeeeed my comfort foods and treats, too.
These sliders would be awesome dipped in a horseradish sauce. I’m thinking of Arby’s Horsey Sauce. Yum. And how about Game Day? Or lunch. Or an easy dinner with some fries or salad on the side? Yes. The mustard sauce on top is so mild that my mustard hating kids loved it. My oldest boy at 4 of these bad boys. Just make them and be ready for all the praise.
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices of deli roast beef
- 12 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Cut each roll in half.
- Fold a slice of roast beef in half to fit on each roll and top with a slice of cheese.
- Return the top bun to the sandwich.
- Repeat with all the remaining sliders.
- Place the sandwiches in a 9x9 square baking pan.
- Whisk the mustard, butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the tops of the buns. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover your pan loosely with tin foil and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the tin foil after 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Read more: http://dailydishrecipes.com/saucy-roast-beef-and-swiss-sliders-sweeteatsholidaytreats/#ixzz3NXyoeW3a