This Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie is sure to knock your socks off. With a delicious no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filling and topped with Reese’s Miniatures, you can’t go wrong with this easy dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s Lori from A Pinch of Glitter. I’m so excited to share this fantastic recipe with you today!
When I was younger, anything peanut butter flavor was never really my favorite. I enjoyed a good PB&J, or an occasional peanut butter treat, but it was never what I would pick on my own. Reese’s were always the candy that I would trade out of my Halloween bucket with my brother, and I would always pick out a more colorful and fun treat at the checkout line on the days my mom would let me.
Throughout our dating and engagement (and still even into our marriage), it became very clear to me that my husband LOVES all things peanut butter – esp. Reese’s. I slowly started making peanut butter treats more and more, and now I think I love them just as much as my husband does! Reese’s are definitely in my top 3 favorite candies now.
On the ultimate Pi Day last week (3/14/15), I knew we had to have a peanut butter pie. I searched and searched for the perfect recipe and never found one. So, I took bits and pieces of each recipe that I liked and came up with this beauty. And I’ll tell you what, it was definitely the ultimate peanut butter pie for the ultimate pi day!
And it’s so good that we’re going to keep having it year round. I promise you that this pie is sure to satisfy!
- 1 Oreo pie crust (or chocolate graham cracker pie crust)
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- 20 miniature Reese’s, coarsely chopped
- Peanut Butter, melted (optional)
- Hot fudge topping (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whip together whipping cream, ¾ cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream, chopped Reese’s, and peanut butter and hot fudge sauce if desired.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!