Red and White Tortellini will become a staple in your home as it is in ours. In 15 minutes dinner is on the table.
Everyone would tell me how busy life would get once my kids started getting older. I didn’t quite believe them because I felt life was super busy with toddlers and babies. They were dead on! My older kids have so much going on and it’s not a lot compared to other kids their age. Just church activities, scouts, and sports here and there keep us on the go so much. I depend on quick meals pretty much all the time. I also count on Wal-mart to have everything I need in one place to make my life easier. Which is where I went to grab some Bertolli® pasta sauces for this simple and delicious meal.
I used Bertolli® Five Cheese sauce and Carbonara sauce for my Red and White Tortellini. With some sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and tortellini, dinner couldn’t be any easier and tastier. Bertolli® is celebrating 150 years of Tuscan taste. That’s a lot of experience in getting the sauces just right. Tradition and family values are what make Bertolli® the ideal sauces for your meals. You can check out Bertolli®’s homepage for more inspiration.
- 24 oz. jar Bertolli® pasta sauce
- 15 oz. jar Bertolli® Carbonara sauce
- 2 (19 oz. each) packages refrigerated tortellini pasta
- 3.5 oz. package sun-dried tomatoes with herbs
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat together the two pasta sauces, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Serve by placing sauce mixture over pasta and garnishing with Parmesan cheese.
Hop over to Bertolli®’s Pinterest page for delicious recipes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine. #BertolliTuscanTour