I have been going back through my recipes and re-taking the photos for some of them. This Zucchini and Chicken Stir Fry is one of them. It’s a great summer meal!
Ashton asked if I would like to join in a Recipe Re-Do Blog Hop. Perfect timing. So at the end of the post, be sure to check out the other blogs who are giving a recipe or two some make overs. I am redoing is a summer favorite around my table. The original post only has one photo, which is fine, but I added more to this post because I wanted to. You can make this out camping in a dutch oven. I love it that way. The flavors are even better. But this time I made it in a skillet on the stove.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 or 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into chunks
- zucchini, cut into chunks (I used 3 small)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- additional veggies like bell peppers, canned baby corn, water chesnuts, etc.
- teriyaki sauce
- Heat oil in skillet or dutch oven and add chopped onion. Cook a bit and then add the chicken. Cover and cook part way and add zucchini.
- Cover again and cook till zucchini and chicken are done. Add pineapple, additional veggies and teriyaki sauce. I buy this at Sam's Club. It's the Sweet and Savory Marinade & Cooking Sauce. I just pour some in and then add a little more so that it doesn't dry out in the fridge if you have leftovers.
- Serve over rice.
Super Easy Stir Fry from The Wanderlust Kitchen
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry from Diethood