2 medium ripe pears, peeled and thinly sliced
3 cups fresh raspberries (you can use frozen, just be sure to thaw and drain them completely)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place pears in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, honey, margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle over raspberries.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until pears are tender and mixture is bubbly.