Please don’t be mad about another pumpkin recipe. Technically these are a Pumpkin Spice recipe with no actual pumpkin involved. They are yummy and everyone will eat them up, pumpkin or not.
Pumpkin cookies really are everywhere. I love them just as much as the next person. I’ve made Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Pudding Cookies and the good ol’ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love using cake mix in things besides making a cake. Like my Strawberry Chip Cookies. Be sure not to over bake these or they will turn crunchy. I used pumpkin spice extract that I found at Walmart, but you can also use Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
These Pumpkin Spice Cookies are so easy to make. They are a cake mix cookie recipe which makes them extra tasty!
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 box Spice Cake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cups vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Spice extract or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the dry cake mix and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, oil and extract or spice; mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Drop onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Bake 10-11 minutes. Make sure not to let them overbake.
- Store in an airtight container.