It’s that time of year! Time for all the pumpkin recipes like this Pumpkin Caramel Milkshake. And I’m not even sorry. You’ll love the flavors in the delicious shake!
I know a lot of people get sick of pumpkin recipes but I love them. Also I do not care. Bring them onnnn. I have some great pumpkin recipes on my blog. Be sure to go look at those. I love love the Pumpkin Sugar Cookies and the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. The flavors in this Pumpkin Caramel Milkshake are the exact flavors of Fall. I love topping my shake with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice to give it extra awesomeness. Try it and see. It will become a tradition to make this right as the season is changing.
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- ⅛ cup canned pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup milk
- whipped cream, optional
- Place the ice cream, canned pumpkin, caramel sauce, pumpkin spice and milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice if desired.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!