I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™
If you’re looking for comfort food for the family, this Potato and Brat Casserole fits the bill. Potatoes, bratwurst and green beans make for one delicious casserole meal.
Hey guys! Today I’m teaming up with Johnsonville™ celebrate National Bratwurst day which is August 16th. It’s Bratsgiving! I made this Potato and Brat Casserole to celebrate with my family. Comfort food is just the best and can never be beat.
I used Johnsonville Bratwurst to make this casserole a complete success. The cheddar flavor is so good. The bits of cheese melt and taste amazing.
With just a few other ingredients this meal is easily thrown together and thrown into the oven. It’s so easy and a great meal for busy nights. You mix everything together in the baking dish so that’s less dishes to wash.
Have you shared your Bratsgiving with Johnsonville? Just visit Johnsonville and enter who you’d most like to spend Bratsgiving with and why, for a chance to win a Bratsgiving holiday bundle of fun! Contest entries due by Aug. 12 so hurry!
- 5 cooked Johnsonville Brats (I used the cheddar flavor) cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 16 ounce package frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 10¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- In a 9x13 baking dish combine all ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes until done.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!