I was off attending the Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake City, UT this weekend which is put on by Six Sisters’ Stuff, but I still had to share this recipe with you. It’s a great meal for busy nights and the kids will love it. If you have time to make spaghetti, you have time to make this Pizza Noodle Dish. Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you can keep up with me at the conference. I have met the most amazing bloggers and am making tons of new friends! And learning lots about blogging, of course.
This is so fun to make because you just add your favorite pizza toppings to the dish. Customize it any way you like. Mushrooms, bell peppers, onions etc. I stuck with olives and pepperoni since that’s what we love. Get creative!
- 10 oz egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni
- sliced olives
- other pizza toppings you like such as onions, mushrooms or bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat until no longer pink.
- Add pizza sauce and simmer uncovered 2-3 minutes.
- Drain noodles and spread half in the bottom of pan.
- Top with half the meat mixture followed by half the cheese. Add pepperoni and olives and any other toppings you are using. Repeat.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.