Pizza Cupcakes make for a fun meal or appetizer on game day. Who doesn’t like any excuse to eat with their hands? On purpose!
My family ate these Pizza Cupcakes up like crazy. Next time I will make more! With Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheets, these are a breeze to make. The best part is that you can make them any way you like. Hawaiian, combo, meat lovers… the choice is yours. I am not the boss of you. Just want cheese? Do it! I used mini pepperoni and they fit just perfectly onto each “cupcake”.
They take about 10 minutes to make. Just cut the dough sheets into squares, add pizza sauce, cheese, toppings and bake. Bam.
- 1 can refrigerated Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheets
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- pizza toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, pineapple, peppers etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray or grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- Unroll dough sheet and cut into 8 equal squares. Press into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some cheese into each dough cup. Add 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce followed by remaining cheese and the toppings of your choice. Sprinkle garlic powder over toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, carefully, with a fork.
More fun pizza ideas from my friends: