Pineapple Pudding Dip is perfect with apples, strawberries, graham crackers and much more. It’s a great treat in the heat of summer.
Earlier this week, I posted this Peach Cake recipe with a Pineapple Frosting. I decided to change it a smidge and make it a fruit dip. Or you could dip graham crackers in it. Or whatever you think would be good with it. I loved it with apples. My White Chocolate Fruit Dip is amazing, too, so definitely give that a try. You could eat it with a spoon.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream
- 16 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Jell-O Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding
- Mix together the cream cheese, pudding mix (dry) and pineapple with juice.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Serve with fruit or graham crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.