Peanut Butter Cup Cookies will make peanut butter lovers so happy! With Peanut Butter Cups inside every cookie, the world is a yummier place.
This cookie recipe has all three. Peanut butter, chocolate and more peanut butter! It’s actually the most requested recipe I get asked for by my husband’s side of the family. If I ever make them when they are around, I don’t even have to worry about transferring them to a plate. Everyone comes and snitches two or three right off the hot cookie sheet!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups flour
- 30 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Miniature Size)
- Remove the foil and paper wrapper from each peanut butter cup and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in baking soda, salt and flour and combine until just incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 2 TBSP of dough and wrap around one peanut butter cup.
- Roll it in your hands to create a ball making sure the peanut butter cup is completely covered.
- Repeat with the remaining cups and place 12 to a cookie sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before serving. These are best served warm!
- If you have any dough left over just roll 2 TBSP of dough in a ball, place on cookie sheet, press down on the top of it slightly and cook for 8 minutes.
Adapted from my Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe.
Here is another delicious cookie with a fabulous peanut butter and chocolate combination!