I posted a nearly identical recipe a few years ago, but changed them a smidge to make the new version. I used premade graham cracker crumbs, because I am all about quicker and easier ways to do things.
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients except the chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Spread the mixture in a 9×13 pan.
- Place the chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and microwave for one minute; stir. Continue microwaving at 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and spread to cover it all.
- Refrigerate one hour to set.
- Cut into squares.