Peanut Butter Cornflakes are a wonderful no bake dessert. They are extremely addicting so beware!
My neighbor made these when we went up the canyon one summer and I fell in love. Such a gooey treat! Peanut butter and gooey-ness just say, “Eat me! I’m delicious!” I always double these and they still don’t last long enough. You can drizzle melted chocolate on top if you want, but I love them just the way they are.
Peanut Butter Cornflakes
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. corn syrup
- 1¼ c. peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 4 c. corn flakes
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a large saucepan and let it boil about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Add the cornflakes and stir until coated.
- Drop onto wax paper and let set up. Break apart and store in an airtight container.