Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 lb bag of seashell or elbow macaroni
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup matchstick carrots or chopped carrots
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- ¾ c. dill pickles, chopped
- dill weed
- 2 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Miracle Whip
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and add everything else.
- Stir until totally combined.
- Taste and adjust the dill weed, salt and pepper to taste. If it isn't creamy enough add more mayo or miracle whip.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dill weed.
You may also like these recipes:
Or these from the web: