This Oreo Fluff is so irresistible and you will not be able to get enough of it! It’s very easy to make and everyone will want the recipe for this no bake dessert.
I can’t even tell you how amazing this Oreo Fluff is. It’s basically the filling of a Heavenly Oreo Dessert only you use cheesecake pudding instead of chocolate. And there’s marshmallows because obviously. You can dig in with a spoon or dip some Oreo cookies right in there. It’s so dang good. Be sure to keep Oreo cookies, cream cheese and whipped cream on hand so you can make this Oreo Fluff any time you want.
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg (14.3 oz) Oreo Cookies, crushed
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, mix together the dry pudding mix and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the milk and beat until thickened, about 3 minutes. It will thicken, it just takes some time.
- Stir in the whipped topping, mini marshmallows and crushed Oreo cookies.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to eat.