Oreo Cheesecake Trifles – cake, pudding, cheesecake, and cookies all in one delicious dessert.
Hey everyone! It’s Lori from A Pinch of Glitter. A few weeks ago I hosted a book party at my house. You know, the kind where you sell books and the hostess gets rewards and what not. Well, part of hosting a party means that (on top of my house having to be clean), I had to provide refreshments.
For the longest time I couldn’t decide what to make. Cookies? Cake? Brownies? There were too many choices! Then, I came up with these Oreo Cheesecake Trifles – cake, pudding, cheesecake, and cookies all in one!! And let me tell you: it is DIVINE. This now has to be in my top 3 dessert list. It really is that good!
And even better, it’s super easy. I love having a beautiful looking dessert that takes nearly no effort, and doesn’t require talent to make it look good 🙂
You can either make this dessert in a large trifle bowl, or in individual dessert cups like I did for my party. It will be just as tasty either way!
- 1 chocolate cake mix, and ingredients called for on package
- 2 pkgs. Cheesecake flavored instant pudding (3.4 oz each) and milk called for on package
- 1 container cool whip (8 oz.)
- 1 pkg. Oreos, coarsely chopped
- Prepare cake according to package directions
- Meanwhile, mix pudding according to package directions; Fold in cool whip.
- Once cake has cooled, slice into large cubes.
- Layer trifles as follows: cake, pudding, & Oreos. Repeat layers 2-3 times.
- Allow trifles to chill at least 20 min before serving. Serve within 24 hours; Enjoy!