Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Author: Mandy Bird
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1½ cups of oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your cookie sheets with parchment or a baking mat.
- In your stand mixer, blend butter and sugars. Once fluffy, add the pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add the flours, oats, soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix.
- Add the chocolate chips. Mix until distributed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto your cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Makes about 30 cookies.