No-Bake Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars are a quick and easy no-bake dessert that kids will go crazy for. Just 3 ingredients and you have a tasty treat!
How was your weekend? Anyone invent outdoor air conditioning yet? Like for reals. I can’t even turn on my oven. I almost cry if I have to. And kick and scream. These No-Bake Chewy Cookie Bars are a perfect summer dessert. They only take about 5 minutes to prepare and another 10 to set up. My kids hovered the whole time I was making these. They couldn’t wait to eat them. They are like Rice Krispie Treats except with Oreos instead of Rice Krispies cereal. I found them on Pinterest and knew I had to make them. Heat wave or no heat wave, a girl needs her treats.
- One 16 oz package of Oreo
- 5 cups Large Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with foil, leaving an overhang to make "handles" and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender and pulse until ground into crumbs. You can leave some bigger pieces for texture.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1½ to 2 minutes until puffy.
- Add cookie crumbs and stir quickly to combine.
- Press mixture into pan and push with a spatula or your hands to even out. Spray the spatula or your hands with cooking spray to keep it from sticking.
- Let set 10 minutes. Remove bars from the pan with handles of foil; cut and serve.