This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait is a simple cheesecake parfait that can be made lighter with low-fat Greek yogurt and low-fat cream cheese along with delicious layers of graham cracker crumbs and a homemade blueberry sauce make the perfect sweet summer treat!
Hi friends, it’s Kelly back from Life Made Sweeter! With summer just around the corner, no-bake desserts are one of our favorite things to whip up on a hot day.
These No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits make a nice and light dessert and are super easy to whip up without having to turn on your hot oven.
They’re so much fun to assemble too. You can choose to add a few multiple thin layers or feel free to just keep it simple and make one thick layer of each ingredient. No matter which way you decide, it will still be fabulous!
We start off with a crushed graham cracker layer. Then we add a dolllop of cream cheese filling and finally a layer of homemade blueberry sauce. You can easily swap out the blueberries with your favorite berries if you’d like too.
Be sure to keep the parfaits in the refrigerator to set up until you’re ready to enjoy them.
They make a fun and delicious dessert that everyone will love! Just grab a spoon and dig in!
- Graham Cracker Layer
- 6-7 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1? cups)
For Blueberry Sauce
- 1¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- zest from one lemon
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
For Cheesecake Layer
- 8 ounces low fat or regular cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- fresh blueberries or other berries of your choice
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- For the blueberries: Heat all of the blueberry sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow to boil and then mash with a fork. Turn the heat down to medium. Simmer sauce on medium low until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely before layering in parfaits.
- For the Cheesecake Layer: In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese for about a minute until smooth and creamy. Mix in half of the Greek yogurt until smooth then add the remaining half, along with the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Continue to mix until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar until everything is well combined.
- To Assemble: Assemble the parfaits by layering 1 to 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each serving glass or jar, then the cheesecake mixture, and blueberries in alternating even layers. Top with fresh blueberries and any other berries of your choice. Store in refrigerator allowing to set for at least 30 minutes.
Thanks for letting me share here with you again today!
You can stay connected with Kelly here: