Since mint can be a pretty strong flavor, I cut my squares into a bite size. They turned out not only delicious, but kind of adorable too! Who doesn’t like mini desserts?
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- 7 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- 12 oz Ande's Mint Chips, Divided
- In a large pot melt butter and marshmallows over medium low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once completely melted, pour in cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread coated cereal into pan and press down evenly to make level.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Turn out treats onto parchment paper and cut into 1½ squares.
- In a medium bowl pour in chips, reserving ⅓ cup for sprinkling on the top.
- Melt chips in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted, stirring after each 10 seconds.
- Dip each square into chocolate and shake off excess.
- Place back onto the parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with a few reserved chips.
- Repeat with remaining squares.
- Let them set up for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
Check out these other great recipes and projects from My Name Is Snickerdoodle!