These Mini Pumpkin Bread Loaves are perfect for gifting to others. Or freezing for personal sized loaves to enjoy later!
I know it’s still August but Pumpkin season is here! At least in blogland and internet world it’s Pumpkin season. And I am so happy! I love baking with pumpkin. A couple of favorites of mine are these Pumpkin Sugar Cookies and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. They are also popular on my site. People love these cookies. Now this bread…
It’s so moist and pumpkin-y and has mini semi-sweet chocolate chips inside. Lots of deliciousness happening in these mini loaves! This recipe makes three and you can totally double or triple it to make more. It’s perfect for giving to teachers or neighbors or favorite people. They will love them. I could eat one on my own. The brown sugar in them kind of crystallized on the tops which made them extra delicious. Make them as soon as you can!
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup canned pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 mini loaf pans.
- Cream together the brown sugar and butter. Add the eggs and mix again.
- Add the pumpkin and mix until well combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until just combined. Add the mini chocolate chips. Mix.
- Spread into mini loaf pans and bake 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Store refrigerated.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!