Mini No Bake Cheesecakes are perfect for serving people with different tastes in toppings. Set out a few different options to please everyone!
Miniature things are just fun.
- 1 large box (5.1 oz.) pudding mix (Vanilla, White Chocolate, Cheesecake flavors etc.)
- 2¾ C. milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp.
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts or 1 normal (boring) graham cracker crust
- Pie filling or your choice
- Mix the pudding, milk and cream cheese until well blended.
- Pour or spoon into pie crust(s).
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Top with pie filling of your choice.