Marshmallow Popcorn is an addicting treat so beware and eat at your own risk!
Author: Mandy Bird
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (10 ounce) marshmallows
- ½ cup brown sugar
- food coloring, optional
- Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl; remove any kernels.
- Place butter, marshmallows and brown sugar in a large microwavable bowl; microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir to combine and then microwave another 30-60 seconds, until it’s all melted.
- If using food coloring, add it now and stir in until evenly distributed.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and mix. It is very sticky so may want to spray a spatula with non-stick spray before mixing.
- Let stand 10-20 minutes for marshmallow mixture to set slightly.