St. Patrick’s Day is just a fun day to use as an excuse to go around pinching people without getting into trouble. Kids love this day! It was fun when my mom would make us green breakfast on St. Patty’s Day. Green pancakes, green eggs etc. I created these yummy Lucky Rice Krispie Treats with my kids in mind. They love the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms cereal and usually try to pick those out when they have a bowl. Even Isaac has learned to eat the marshmallows first when I give him a handful.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 10 oz. marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal
- Melt the butter on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereals. Stir gently to combine.
- Press into a buttered 9x13 pan.
- Let set and cut into squares.
Be sure to follow my St. Patrick’s Day board on Pinterest for more fun!
You will love these recipes from my friends: