This post is sponsored by Horizon Organic Mac and Cheese. All thoughts are my own.
This Loaded Mac and Cheese will solve the tiresome question of “What’s for dinner?” Only 30 minutes to putting dinner on the table. The kids will eat it up!
My kids are pretty picky eaters. My oldest would not eat potatoes of any kind until she was about 9. Potatoes, you guys. That’s just wrong. So when I make something that they all like, it’s a total keeper at our house. This Loaded Mac and Cheese is one of those recipes. I created it with my kids in mind. Mac and cheese, love. Beef, love. Bacon, double love. My oldest and pickiest eater even said that the corn in this easy recipe makes it even better. So there you go. If my kids love this, yours will, too.
I used Horizon Mac and Cheese to make this dish and it turned out perfectly. And guess what? You can go to their site and use the new MAC-N-ATOR (mac and cheese recipe generator) to surprise your family with lots of delicious creations just like my Loaded Mac and Cheese. You simply select ingredients you have on hand and the MAC-N-ATOR will generate a mac and cheese recipe using Horizon Mac and Cheese. Brilliant, right? Your What’s for Dinner problem is totally solved! Plus, you know your family will be eating a delicious meal with 10 grams of protein just in the mac and cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (6 oz) box Horizon Organics Pasta Shells and White Cheddar Cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cut into little pieces
- 1 (14 oz) can corn, drained
- shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the ground beef and bacon until done.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions in a sauce pan.
- Add finished pasta and corn to meat mixture and stir. Let the corn heat through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top.
Hop over to Pinterest for more MAC-N-ATOR recipe ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.