Lemon Parmesan Chicken will be one easy chicken recipe you’ll be adding to the regular dinner rotation. It’s delicious with fresh squeezed lemon over the top before serving.
Can I just tell you how much I love this chicken recipe? Because I’m going to. I love lemon in chicken dishes. So very much. And I love Parmesan cheese. I love it so much that I will dip my microwave popcorn into it. Try that sometimes. It’s so good. And I lvoe easy dinner recipes. Well, actually, I love easy recipes of any kind.
The panko bread crumbs this Lemon Parmesan Chicken crispy and the flavors of lemon juice and Parmesan cheese makes it all come together for one of my favorite chicken recipes ever. My mom loved it so much that she made it herself the next day! Try this just one time and you’ll see what I mean. It’s so refreshing and comforting at the same time. You can keep it light with veggies and a salad or serve it with some good ol’ mashed potatoes and gravy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp concentrated lemon juice or ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray or use a silicone baking mat but don't spray it.
- In a bowl, combine the panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- In another bowl stir together the garlic, 2 Tbsp melted butter, lemon juice and eggs. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the wet mixture and then into the dry mixture, being sure to press crumbs onto chicken. Carefully place into baking dish so as not to lose any crumbs.
- Pour remaining butter over chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!