If you’re looking for a simple dessert, then this Lemon Fluff Dessert it for you. It’s a semi no bake dessert made with Lucky Leaf®Premium Pie Filling. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
I call this a semi no bake dessert because you just bake the crust for 10ish minutes and then add the lemon fluff part and refrigerate. It’s a super quick dessert and ohmygosh delicious. It’s kinda dangerous because of how light and fluffy it is. You could easily eat way more than you should without even thinking about it.
I love making desserts with Lucky Leaf® pie filling. It’s such a great ingredient for convenience and flavor. The lemon filling is the perfect consistency. When mixed with the cheesecake pudding mix, buttermilk and whipped topping, you just can’t beat the taste. And can we talk about the crust for a minute?
It’s so perfectly flaky and is the best base for this dessert. Sure you could use graham cracker crumbs or cookie crumbs, but the flaky pie crust is just perfection. You can make it with or without the walnuts. Or use your favorite nut instead.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter, cold and sliced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, optional
- 1 (3.4 oz) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 22 oz can Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- Place the flour, butter, powdered sugar and walnuts into a blender or food processor. Blend until mixture becomes coarse crumbs. Alternatively, place ingredients into a bowl and mix with a pastry cutter.
- Press mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes. Do not brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place the pudding mix, buttermilk and pie filling into a large bowl. Beat with mixer until well incorporated. Fold in whipped topping. If you have a hard time getting the whipped topping to incorporate, use a hand mixer. It will turn out just fine.
- Spread onto crust and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with more whipped topping, if desired.
This post is part of my ongoing role as an ambassador for Lucky Leaf®Premium Pie Filling.