Jalepeno Popper Pull-Aparts are little bites of spicy goodness. Filled with cream cheese and jalepenos, these won’t disappoint!
I never used to like Jalapenos until I met my husband. He loves spicy food. The spicier the better. Even though I have a Hispanic background, I am a wimp when it comes to spicy food. I love Mexican food, but in a mild form. Now I love jalapenos. And I really love Jalapeno Poppers. So this Pull-Apart version is perfect. The bread helps tame the spicy jalapenos. My husband inspected one and asked how I got the filling inside since there were no holes or seams showing. I just said that I am magic. He then rolled his eyes and popped it in his mouth. We’re cool like that.
Jalepeno Popper Pull-Aparts
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 can crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- ¼ C. cream cheese
- 12 jalapeno slices
- ¼ C. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ C. cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Open rolls or crescent sheet and unroll. If using rolls, do not separate into triangles; press seams together.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into 12 squares.
- Place 1 tsp. cream cheese and 1 jalapeno slice onto each square.
- Bring corners together and pinch to seal.
- Roll in cornmeal and place seam side down in a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over rolls and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle cheese over rolls and bake 1 minute until melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.
You can double this and bake it in a 8x8 or 9x9 dish.